You need help!
If you have a general question about swirl, please check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to see if it's already been answered.
The swirl discussion group is another great place to get answers to your questions.
Problems with swirl
If you are experiencing a problem with swirl, you should visit the Issues page of our GitHub repository (where we maintain our source code) to see if someone else has already posted the same issue. You may find a solution right away.
If no one else has posted the issue you are having, then please create a New Issue and include the following information in your post so that we can solve the problem as quickly as possible:
- Name of the course and lesson within which you are experiencing the problem
- Brief description of the problem
- Any screenshots or output that might help us visualize the problem
- Your operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
- The output you get from typing
sessionInfo()in the console: